CGL Hook-on System
CGL`s Hook-On Rainscreen System is a fully drained, back ventilated and pressure equalised cladding system which forms the external aesthetic element of a multi-layer construction wall. Panels manufactured from a multitude of materials and thicknesses (from 1.5mm to 4.0mm) are mounted to the CS2-1 factory finished support rails on site, providing the end user with a perfect secret fix rainscreen system.
CGL Hook-On Rainscreen System – The Ultimate Secret Fix System.
Featuring a factory finished support rail with hooks positioned to suit panel slot positions, reducing installation time significantly.
Support rails are fixed back to secondary steelwork / blockwork using Hilti MFT-MFI brackets.
Panel slots centres engineered to suit wind load and expansion and contraction of metal. Panels can be produced in many metal finishes* and a thickness of 1.5mm to 4mm*. (*-subject to product design review).
- Precision made with maximum 30mm joints in both directions.
- Suitable for large and bespoke sizes.
- Can also be supplied perforated if required.
- All Season Installation
- Easy Maintenance
- Mechanical fixing methods with no use of flammable adhesives used.
- Stiffeners / carriers, if required* are stud welded to rear of panel (*-subject to product design review).
- Ventilated system.
- Designed and tested using Hilti MFT-MFI brackets.
- Site installation friendly, can be installed from top to bottom, or bottom to top. Also, individual panels can be removed and re-installed without removing adjacent panels.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 certification.
- Centre For Window & Cladding Technology Sequence B Dynamic Tested in
accordance with NHBC testing requirements.