CGL TrayPanel System
CGL`s Traypanel Rainscreen System was developed as an economical alternative to the secret fix hook-on system. Panels manufactured from a multitude of materials and thicknesses (from 1.5mm to 4.0mm) are fixed to the CS1 support rails on site utilising discreet low-profile colour coated fixings in the recess joints, providing the end user with a cost-effective alternative to the secret fix hook-on rainscreen system.
CGL Vertical TrayPanel System – The Ventilated Tray System.
Discreet fixings in the vertical baffle joint. Panel returns can be supplied pre-holed to specific fixing centres* or supplied blank (*-subject to product design review).
Support rails are fixed back to secondary steelwork / blockwork using Hilti MFT-MFI brackets.
Panels can be produced in various metal finishes* and a thickness of 1.5mm to 4mm*.
(*-subject to product design review).
- Precision made with maximum 30mm joints in both directions. Suitable for large and bespoke sizes. Can also be supplied perforated if required.
- All season Installation
- Easy Maintenance
- Mechanical fixing methods with no use of flammable adhesives.
- Stiffeners / carriers, if required* are stud welded to rear of panel (*-subject to product design review).
- Ventilated system.
- Designed and tested using fully adjustable Hilti MFT-MFI brackets in conjunction with either vertical or horizontal support rails.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 certification.
- Centre For Window & Cladding Technology Sequence B Dynamic Tested in accordance with NHBC testing requirements.